Thursday, July 14, 2011

Holy Mudballs, Henry!

These pictures will fill you in on how I spent the last hour and a half.

I had cleaned some outdoor furniture and left a mud puddle in the driveway.

 Henry found it.
Who me?

Puddle?  What puddle?

But Mom, I had so much fun. . .

. . . and Luke thinks it's great!

Hey Henry, not a bad idea.  Maybe I'll try that next.

Maybe if I don't look at her she'll forget.

Please can we come back inside. . .

Look how cute we are . . .

If I had known that would lead to a bath . . . . . 

How embarrassing . . .



You might ask, "Was it worth it?"



Absolutely!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, very cute! Thanks for your sweet comment, Amy. Your blog is looking great and I love your color scheme. Thanks for entering my give-away and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...